I love seeing people's empties and re-purchases so I decided to do one of my own to share with you all.
Empties / re-purchases include:
1. Alberto Balsam juicy green apple and I re-purchased the coconut and lychee this time. These are so cheap at 99p so very affordable.
2. La Roche Posay - cleansing gel, this is actually my 3rd bottle and I find it very gentle on my skin unlike most products that strip everything off my skin and making it super dry.
3. Laura Mercier - primer / tinted moisturiser - repurchased. I actually got these free from all the points I accumulated from my Harrods rewards card. I picked them up back in May I think because I had to use up all my credit within a certain time frame.
4. Yonka Masque No1 - this was an ok product not amazing but at the price I paid £43 I will not be re-purchasing. Other products from this brand have been very good in particular the face peel which I highly recommend. I have some fab asian mask products to share with you all very soon and it's all affordable.
4. Lancome Renergie eye cream - I love this eye cream (the tiny round pot) and I have another sample pot I can use before re-purchasing the full size.
5. Sanex - I love these size bottles 500ml because they last ages (I can squeeze loads for bath) and boots always do great offers, when they do I tend to stock up. I use these for bath and shower. My skin is really dry so I always go for the super moisture one.
6. Carex hand wash are always on offer so I tend to pick up this brand most times.
Do you guys stick to what you like or are you always up for trying new things? As you can see I am fairly boring and stick to what I like and try and buy it for cheap as possible when deals are on and stock up!