BEAUTY: This Weeks Most Loved
A simple post sharing my most loved this week.
1. Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser and primer. I am not a great fan of full foundation since my skin is so dry so anything I put on my dry patches show up. I have been using this combo for 3 years now and it works so well with my skin. The good thing about this tinted moisturiser is you can build up the coverage and I use this for all year round.
2. L`Oreal volume million lashes (waterproof) this is my all time favourite mascara. Every time I try something else I always move back to this one. I prefer curling my lashes then applying mascara, unlike most mascaras that straighten out your lashes this one helps to keep its curl. When ever boots offer the 3 for 2 I always stock up.
3. Nars Pro Prime - smudge proof eye shadow base I purchased this after getting fed up of using the urban decay eye primer. I find it really difficult to work with and I don't like the colour it gives. This is definitely the best primer on the market and I have really oily lids.
4. Loccitane shea butter hand cream - I must have purchased this duo set from QVC over 2 years ago and its still keeping me going. I love the smell but I am finding because I have use it for so long my skin has got use to it and it's no longer as moisturising but I still love the smell.
5. Daisy Marc Jacobs - who doesn't love this scent...enough said
6. Kate Kanebo eye shadow sets - Japanese eye shadow sets are my favourite because they are affordable, great for travel being so compact and they have all the colours you need to create a certain look - my set is smokey eye. At the back of the packaging it also gives you instructions on where to apply which colour.
Do you guys use any of these products?
© One Slice of Lemon | All rights reserved.