A little late this month sharing my favourites, Easter break just got in the way and it's just been so busy the last 2 weeks. It's been one of those long breaks where you come out more exhausted when you return to work...sounds familiar huh!
1. Bumble Bumble seaweed shampoo I picked up in Florida last month - read the haul here. You only need a tiny bit and your whole head is full of bubbles. What I really like about this shampoo is a lot less hair falls out, rather amazed because the old shampoo I used like Pantene so much hair falls out.
2. Once a week I would use this Bumble Bumble creme de coco masque and I tend to put a shower cap over and do various things around the house. I tend to use this on a day when I am not planning on going out so it gets left in my hair for as long as possible and with the shower cap on the heat really penetrates the product.
3. My sister gave me this huge bottle of Shu Uemura make up remover & cleansing oil. This is the 450ml costing a whopping £60! She was allergic to it after 2 uses so she gave it to me to use. It's cleans everything on your face even waterproof mascara, I really enjoy using it but it's not something I would purchased because it's expensive.
4. I have been enjoying my GlamGlow masks for a good few months so I decided to pick up the cleanser in Sephora. This cleanser foams up and it cleanses really well and smells just as good as the mask a coconut scent. It is expensive at £26 for 150ml so it's a maybe repurchase, I have a feeling it might be one of those products I will repurchase as a treat.
5. Hand wash is not something I would usually write about but this stuff from Bath & Body Works smells blooming amazing! This is the Wild Mango Mojito that smells good enough to eat and the the scent stays on your hand for such a long time.
Most of these items are from my US haul you can read about here if you missed it previously.
I have been so busy working on a home update eyeing up all sorts, a snippet post coming soon and there will also be a mini series about my shih tzu Tula!