My last home update felt like such a long time ago now, even my last home post on Work Station Prints was 3 months ago. Lots have happened over the last 3 months and the main reason for the slow down in general is that I am expecting (now just over 4 months pregnant) I have been very tired with no energy to do anything except eat / sleep which I am enjoying very much! Over the next few months I will be busy planning for the nursery room, I can't wait to share the photos with you all!
Updates since my last blog post:
1. New carpets have been put in from John Lewis - previous carpets were the same colour but we never changed them when we moved in a few years ago and it's been on my mind for a long time so it felt to good to finally get new ones put in.
2. New IKEA TV unit from their Besta range.
3. Prints from Etsy you can find them here. I brought the prints really cheap, frames from IKEA and took them to my local framers to get the boarder done and fit them in so they are finished off nicely.
4 .In the lounge area not much done except new cushion covers from H&M home and majority were in the sale so it was really cheap.
5. Two huge prints 70x100cm from Sealoe (frames from IKEA) the prints were expensive and to be honest I have been wanting them for ages and it got to the point where I just had to buy them regardless of the price!
6. Rose Gold clock from TKMaxx
7. Gold Pouffe is old I purchased a gold and silver on from etsy a few years ago, you can find similar here.
I also got my sofa / foot rest steamed cleaned to freshen them up. We have an open kitchen, lounge and diner so the cooking smell can stick onto the sofa so it's always good to get them steamed cleaned at least once a year. If you are in Hampshire I would highly recommend Advance Clean who I have used a few times now.
I think for now I am done for this area of the room (maybe a few accessory bits and pieces) and I am excited to get started on the nursery! If you are looking to update your home little changes can make a huge difference such as new cushion covers for the sofa / new blankets and general accessories.
My favourite places for home pieces has got to be TKMaxx, it's one of those hit / miss shops where one week you will see so many things you want to buy and in another week there is nothing you want. My tip is if you see something there just buy it because they don't restock. If you change your mind you can always refund!
Where do you guys all buy your home decor / furniture from? Any tips to share with me?
I am regularly updating my Instagram if you are not already following me here is the link! Don't forget to comment a on photo to say you are a reader so I can follow you back.